BREVARD COUNTY, Florida – All seven GameStop stores in Brevard County will buck the new trend of opening on Thanksgiving Day and open at the traditional Black Friday time of 12:01 am on Friday.
“Out of respect for our store associates and their families, GameStop made the business decision to not open our more than 4,200 U.S. retail stores on Thanksgiving,” said Jason Cochran, vice president of Store Operations and Strategic Initiatives for GameStop. “We will be opening the majority of our stores at midnight to offer customers our Black Friday promotions.”
Some of the deals GameStop will be offering customers this Black Friday, include:
- Xbox360 250GB bundle including Halo 4 and Tomb Raider only $199 (Friday only)
- PS3 250GB bundle including The Last of Us and Batman: Arkham Origins only $199 (Friday only)
- Battlefield 4 for only $24.99 (Friday only)
- Just Dance 4 for only $14.99 (Friday only)
- Sophix 7” tablet only $69.98 (Friday only)
- Buy two pre-owned items get one free (includes games, accessories, systems and electronics)
- Pre-Owned Xbox 360+20GB Hard Drive and Extra Wireless Controller for $99.99
“On Black Friday and through the weekend, GameStop will be offering customers deals and discounts on a vast selection of new and pre-owned video games, accessories and electronics, as well as pre-owned PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii gaming consoles that are sure to be on everyone’s holiday wish list,” said Ashley Sheetz, chief marketing officer at GameStop.
“With more than 2,500 gaming and electronic gifts under $25, our customers can find a great gift for any gamer in their life. No other retailer can come close to that.”
Brevard County stores are located in Merritt Island, Viera, Cocoa, Melbourne, West Melbourne and Titusville.